Friday, July 19, 2013

Bride Spotlight - Jessica St. Clair

One of our fabulous brides, Jessica St. Clair, is providing us with information to help future brides plan their wedding at The Center! Her big day is coming up on September 28th. We cannot wait to see what she has in store for our space! So, if you need help planning your wedding at The Center, tune into our blog for Jessica's posts. Questions are welcomed!
 
 

Photo courtesy of Kandice Smith Photography
Do you want beautiful pictures like Jessica?
Check out Kandice's facebook page
 

Why did you choose The Center to host your wedding?
 



   I chose the Center for multiple reasons. When I first stumbled across The Center's website the first thing I noticed was that it had hardwood floors! They are beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. I also loved the fact that I could do a completely DIY wedding there. I can put all my crafty wedding projects to work and not have to worry about the decor of the room clashing with my chosen decorations. The whole "blank slate" idea really is great when you are a DIY bride! 

   The ladies who work at The Center were also a big reason I chose to have my wedding there. They are so sweet and I am excited to get to spend more time with them as my wedding approaches! 

   We really wanted the "downtown wedding" without the "downtown price" and I really think we nailed it by going with The Center! Yes, weddings are expensive but if you play your cards right and don't mind doing a lot of stuff yourself, you can keep it to a small fortune, instead of a large one :-) The Center allows us to get the full feel of an awesome downtown space without having to deal with the hotel "minimum" prices and allows us to find our own caterer who better suits our budget. 
 
What stuck out to you about The Center that other venues do not have? 
 

I already mentioned the hardwood floors that The Center has. Too many times I would view a reception space and the carpets are just horrible. I could never look past the way the carpets were and the patterns that were made for the 70's, not 2013. 
Most venues have a "package" deal which if you aren't a DIY bride would probably be a great thing. Myself however, it wasn't quite what I needed. I needed a space that I could make my own and that's exactly what I get to do at The Center.


More to come!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment