Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Ideas

Out with the old and in with the new! To bring in the new year, we, at The Center, wanted to take a moment and reflect on 2013, while sharing some of our 2014 plans.


 


Laura 
What is your personal New Year's resolution?
I received the Insanity workout DVDs for Christmas and I'm hoping to complete the two month workout program without dying!

What was your favorite moment of 2013?
My move to Cincinnati was probably one of the most important decisions I've made. Since living here, I have had so many incredible opportunities! One of my favorite moments from Cincinnati is accepting the position at The Center. I feel truly blessed to work at a venue that I love!

Biggest celebrity gossip of 2013?
That Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom got a divorce. My heart literally broke; they were adorable!

Favorite song of 2013?
As a huge fan of the singing competition show, The Voice, I have listened to the song "We Remain" sung by Christina Aguilera and contestant Jacquie Lee every day for the past three weeks.

Any big plans for 2014?
Not yet - but I'm hoping to go to the Country Music Festival in Nashville this summer!


 
Alyssa 
What is your personal New Year's resolution?
It's so easy to get into a daily routine and forget to stop and enjoy the small things in life. I want to just relax and enjoy whatever the New Year has to offer. (And hopefully that includes motivation to stick with a workout routine!)

What was your favorite moment of 2013?
My favorite moment from 2013 was definitely going on my first cruise. I was really nervous about it but it was amazing. I loved living on island time for a week and venturing out to try new things. I went snorkeling and sailing for the first time, which was a blast.

Biggest celebrity gossip of 2013?
I have recently become a little obsessed with Jessica James Decker and her hubby, Eric Decker. I loved watching their new show "Game On" and can't wait to see their new baby girl! I even follow Jessica on Instagram (at least I admit I'm obsessed!).

Favorite song of 2013?
"Timber" by Pitbull and Ke$ha. It's just a fun, feel good song!

Any big plans for 2014?
I'm going to see Luke Bryan later this month, which I am super excited about! Other than that, I don't have any "big" plans. I'm keeping my fingers crossed 2014 allows for another relaxing beach vacation. :)


 

What are some of your New Year's resolutions? Let us know in the comment box. We love to hear from our readers!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment