Friday, January 11, 2013

Borrowed Bridesmaid Dresses

It is Friday and you are ready for the weekend... and we're sensing that you are also waiting to hear about an idea so good, you wish you had thought of it!

Wedding Chicks brings you the "Little Borrowed Dress!" Check out the links for all of the details, but in a nutshell, the loss of closet space due to 27 bridesmaid dresses is no longer a problem! Bridesmaid dresses can be rented with prices starting at $50 and the dresses are fitted to models of all different shapes and sizes so that costly alterations are not necessary. Long, short, halter, strapless or one-shoulder - they've got you covered! In a word, awesome.

 
 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea! I had 8 bridesmaid dresses hanging in my closet, at one time. I sold one or two for prom dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an awesome colorful bridesmaid dress and attractive dress for the wedding. I have enjoyed by spending time on it. To purchase this type of bridesmaid dress, the engaged people may use the android wedding apps and get gain from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses are stunning!Thanks so much for sharing them with us.I have some dresses and accessories on my website. If you are interested, you can visit it (www.umybridal.com):-)

    ReplyDelete