Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Charting the way to "I Do"

Personally, I am a huge fan of charts and graphs. I especially enjoy plugging imagined numbers into Excel spreadsheets in order to generate bar graphs that I can then email to my friends. (They too appreciate charts and enjoy seeing how much fun we will have on vacation in graph form.)

I am not at all surprised that the more practical side of me immediately loved this flowchart. A simple solution to what is often a tense and difficult process - making the guest list!


I found myself thinking, "There must be more like this!" A simple google search yielded many helpful results. (That is why we love Google!) Off Beat Bride featured this helpful flowchart for putting together your wedding party.



The chart below, found on the Independent Wedding Association website, outlines how to plan for pictures on the day of the wedding.




 
Is seeing the budget breakdown in numbers a struggle? Now it's easy as pie! (Sorry... I know that pun either made you giggle or groan, but my enthusiasm for charts and also makes me think I am funny!)  Elite Bridal Concierge has this great pie chart showing you how to prioritize your budget.



 


And now for a fun, pointless chart of my own imagined data...



 
*My apologies to those of you whose love of pie is not accurately reflected.

No comments:

Post a Comment