Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Get to Know: Leppert Photography

We constantly receive compliments on the pictures featured on our website, blog and Facebook page and we agree that they are beautiful! If you're curious about one of the fabulous photographers who has worked in The Center, we have information for you right here! Laura Leppert of Leppert Photography sent over some of the gorgeous images taken over the years and allowed us to ask her several questions about the company, herself, and her work in The Center...




Background on Leppert Photography:
Question: How long have you been in business? 
Answer: We have been in business since 1972.

Question: How many people are on staff? 
Answer: We are a family owned and operated business.  We currently have 9 people on our staff.
Question: What are your specialties? 
Answer: We specialize in offering elegant, timeless, and artistic wedding images.  We offer a relaxed and fun approach to our image making.  We love what we do!  We also specialize in Children, Family and High School seniors. 
We also offer photo restoration and converting audio to CD.  We also convert old home movies (8mm, super 8mm,16mm film) and all video formats (VHS, Beta) to DVD and converting slides to DVD. 



Personal Background - Laura Leppert:
Question: How long have you been a photographer? 
Answer: I have been working in photography for quite some time.  In high school, I began assisting my Dad and fell in love with photography and weddings!  I started in 1989 and have worked full time in wedding photography since 1997.

Question: Have you worked in other fields outside of photography? 
Answer: I have.  I worked retail during college but the majority of my career has been in the field of photography.

Question: What are your favorite events/things to photograph? 
Answer: I love my weddings.  I love getting to know my couples and their families.   I really get to know my clients and am proud to call them friends.   I was actually introduced to my husband by clients of mine!   It so rewarding for me to get to know them and create images that will be treasured for generations to come.  To do something that means a great deal to them is very special.  We often have clients come in to our studio bringing in photographs from their Parents/Grandparents weddings 50-60 years ago and that really hits home how special our job is capturing moments to be looked at for many years to come.

I also love photographing children.  Being a mother has really brought out my love for photographing children.  To get that special look of a child that expresses their personality at their age is truly priceless. 

I have one daughter and have been married for 9 years to a wonderful man who brings calm and balance to my often chaotic life!




Work in The Center:
Question: What do you like most about the venue? 
Answer: I love the Center!  I love that you can make it anything you like!  It offers a blank slate with so many wonderful options.  The sky is the limit! Holding your event at the Center offers a fabulous location. You have a ton of space to work with and can host ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions. I also like the friendly staff at The Center.  


Question: Do you have any suggestions for where a couple should have their picture taken in or around The Center?
Answer: I love the location of The Center.  The Center offers many options for beautiful images.   I especially love the architecture of the atrium. You also have access to areas around downtown Cincinnati that allow you to take some fabulous city shots.  You are a stone’s throw away from Fountain Square!  Night shots with the fountain lit up are truly spectacular.




For even more images, check out Leppert Photography's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment