Saturday, May 31, 2014

Friday (or Saturday?!) Find: Best. Proposal. Ever.

Best. Proposal. Ever.




Not only did Jack Hyer know he was going to marry his now-fiance, Rebecca, after their first date (swoon), he also spent four years creating the perfect proposal video. While traveling through 28 countries, he video taped himself singing the song "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers to, literally, proclaim his love. In case you were wondering if it could get any more precious, it can. After Rebecca watches the video, Jack says to her "I've been on many adventures. I've traveled on elephant, on camel back, hiked to the lowest point on the earth and I've gotten to see some of the highest. But the best adventure I've had is loving Becca." We can't take the cuteness!


No comments:

Post a Comment