Friday, September 27, 2013

Jessica St. Clair: A Bride-soon-to-be!


Tomorrow is the big day for DIY bride, Jessica St. Clair. She and her fiance have been preparing for their wedding at The Center for over a year and tomorrow, we get to watch from the wings as the couple say "I do!" We couldn't be more excited and we caught up with Jessica this week for a last look into what she is thinking and marvelous mayhem of wedding planning.


1)      What are you and Rick doing to stay calm, cool, and collected this week?


Jessica: I'm not going to lie, it's hard to stay cool and collected with a DIY wedding! I did have a nice manicure today so that calmed me down a bit :-) . It also helps to have such a great support system! I don't know what  I do without my bridesmaids and both mine and Rick's families! They've all be awesome helping out with everything.

 

2)      What surprised you about the set-up process for your wedding/reception and what are you really excited about?


Jessica: I think everything surprised me. I really thought I had the whole "planning a wedding" thing down, but around every corner was something else I never even considered! I wish I had done a lot more research about not only the fun parts, but also the parts that aren't a fun to plan!

I'm REALLY excited about our dessert table! My mom, Rick's mom, my sister, friends, and aunts are all contributing to the baking. It has a lot of love going into it and I can't wait to sample everything!


 
 


3)      You’re doing some DIY magic for your reception. Can you tell us a little bit about that and how it’s going?


Jessica: Things are going well! Some DIY projects will be cut out, which I knew would happen. You can only do so much in a day! However, the stuff we have so far is turning out really cool! I incorporated my theme a lot in the DIY projects (doilies!), I think I probably have used over 1,000 on all these projects :-)

 






1 comment:

  1. VPC is excited to be catering this wedding tomorrow with this lovely couple!

    ReplyDelete