Monday, May 6, 2013

Get to Know: Chenese Bean

 


Q: How long have you been in business?
A: Since 1997 and it was actually a side hobby of my Accounting job and then in 2008 I decided to do makeup full-time.

Q: Where are you located?
A: Roselawn, a half mile away from the Reading Bridal District.

Q: What geographical areas do you serve?
A: For brides, commercial and television jobs alike, I've been blessed to work across the globe from California to New York and The Bahamas.

Q: For what types of events do you provide makeup services?
A: Although I'm known in the wedding sector, I also provide makeup artistry services on various photo shoots and video projects for commercials, catalogs, films, magazines and more. When certain celebrities are in town for an event or function he/she is attending, and [I provide makeup services] for other events such as galas, makeup classes, public service functions, non-profit events, prom, high school seniors and boudoir for adult women.

Q: How many people are on staff?
A: Three. However, artistry is mostly done by me and I'll occasionally bring my team for large parties.

Q: What are your specialties?
A: Good question, I'm still trying to figure that out, LOL! But according to clients and facebook friends, I'm known for making women glamorous (no matter if it's a natural look or full out drama), other than that, just being friendly and the fact that I laugh loudly says it all.


Honors Received: 2008 Cincy Chic's Woman of the Year (Beauty), Whose Who in Black Cincinnati, WeddingWire, The Knot, and several others, along with having my work published in national magazines such as More Magazine, People Magazine, Ebony Magazine and Seventeen Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment